- Essar Group adopts a new vision: “We will be a respected global entrepreneur, through the power of positive action”
- New vision endorses Essar’s spirit of entrepreneurship and global ambition –Passionate Enterprise, Global Scale, and Value Creation
- Group unveils new brand identity, with the positive action sign, denoting evolution and “positive” value creation for stakeholders and customers
- Vibrant colours demonstrate eagerness to embrace new global opportunities, while retaining core traditions and values
- Essar Group today has over 40,000 employees, businesses in 20 countries across 4 continents, consolidated revenues of USD 20 billion, and asset base of USD 14.5 billion
The Essar Group, a global conglomerate in the core, infrastructure and services sectors, today unveiled its new vision and brand identity.
The Group has adopted a new vision -- “We will be a respected global entrepreneur, through the power of positive action” -- that reflects its size, scale and expanding global reach.
The Group also adopted a new brand identity. The new Essar logo retains the typeface of the Essar name but adds a positive action sign in superscript. It signals Essar’s transition from being a company with “a positive attitude” to one that is focused on “positive action”. The vibrant colours of the brand mark are contemporary and in consonance with the Group’s evolving profile -- from core sectors to New Age businesses.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Prashant Ruia, Director, Essar Group, said, ”In the past few years, the Group has ventured into new businesses including consumer related areas, like telecom and retail, which calls for more connect with the people. That is why the idea of refreshing the Brand and launching the new vision had become imperative”
The Group has a diverse range of businesses. The new brand will lead to Essar evolving to One Group, One Entity and One Identity.
About Essar Group
Essar Global Limited (EGL) is a diversified business corporation with a balanced portfolio of assets in the manufacturing and services sectors of Steel, Energy, Power, Communications, Shipping Ports & Logistics, Construction and Mining & Minerals. EGL employs more than 40,000 people across offices in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas.